Dog-Friendly Holidays in North Devon
Pet-friendly accommodation holidays in Woolacombe, North Devon
Our canine friends play a huge part in our lives, so why shouldn’t they join us on our holidays, too?
If you’re looking for an escape in North Devon, explore our dog-friendly holiday and accommodation options, including tranquil caravans, villas and apartments at Cleavewood and Golden Coast Leisure Parks.
Dog friendly holidays in Southern England
Beautiful beaches and locations for you and your pets to run free!
- Indoor pools
- Bowling alley & amusement arcade
- A choice of bars and restaurants
- High ropes, bungee trampoline & wave surfing simulator
North Devon at a glance
North Devon is one of England’s most beautiful coastal sanctuaries. With its expansive beaches and charming seaside towns, you’ll never be short of places to immerse yourself in.
Holiday at Golden Coast from only £149* with your four-legged friend. Book your pet-friendly break at Cleavewood from only £149.**
Dog-friendly attractions in North Devon
North Devon’s spacious landscapes and diverse country walks are ideal for a dog-friendly holiday:
- Rolling beaches on your doorstep (partially open to dogs all year round, Woolacombe Beach is only a 10-minute drive from Golden Coast)
- National parks that showcase North Devon’s sublime vistas
- Miles of cliffside walks on the South West Coast Path
- Seaside towns to explore and pick up a few treats, such as Ilfracombe and Barnstaple
Our dog-friendly accommodation in North Devon
We pride ourselves on making you and your furry friends comfortable when on holiday.
Our North Devon holiday park accommodation is dog-friendly from top to bottom, including the below at Golden Coast:
- Shoreline Apartment – fully furnished and with multiple bedroom options
- Surf Wave Apartment – a comfortable, budget-friendly apartment for families and couples
- Seascape Villa – cosy, modern and ideal for outdoor lovers
12 tips for travelling with your dog
We understand that many people want to go on holiday with the whole family, including their dog! Read our handy guide to making the most out of dog friendly holidays in the UK.
Dog friendly holidays for couples
It can be hard finding the perfect romantic getaway when you have a furry, four-legged third wheel with you, but at Verdant Leisure you don’t have to worry.
Dog-friendly holidays in North Devon FAQs
Dogs can enjoy North Devon’s beaches for most of the year, including at Woolacombe Beach and Saunton Sands. Between April 1st and September 30th, some beaches close off certain areas, but dogs are still allowed on leads within defined sections.
To be safe, always check if there are any seasonal restrictions before taking your dog for a trip.
Dogs are not allowed into Exmoor Zoo (except for guide dogs).
Yes, we welcome all both cats and dogs in our pet-friendly accommodation at our North Devon holiday parks.
Got any questions?
Get in touch with our Holidays Teams who will be happy to answer any questions you may have, call us on 03300 535524.