Holiday parks in Northern England
Our holiday parks in Northern England are gateways to this historic countryside landscape.
Holiday Parks in Northern England
Relax in comfort or visit the iconic landmarks of County Durham and Northumberland, including the original Hogwarts castle, Low Force Waterfall and Hadrian’s Wall.
Warm summer trips or wintery escapes, enjoy the north of England from our modern parks with caravan and lodge accommodation.
- Close to the Durham Dales
- Restaurant & Bar
- Walking, cycling and horse routes
- Caravan and lodge accommodation
- Range of holiday homes for sale
- 12-month season
- Exclusive owners only park
- Sit back with some river fishing
- Brand new pitch development
Holiday home ownership in Northern England
Interested in owning a holiday home in Northern England? We have all the information you need to get started and get away whenever you want.