What are cookies and why do we use them?
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing and advertising more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do). This includes sharing data with our advertising partners such as Google and Facebook who will use the data in accordance with the agreements you have with them.
- Collect any personally identifiable information* (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
* Some cookies will be used to collect IP addresses and use them to determine if you have visited our site before but this is done on an anonymous basis i.e. we won’t know who you are unless you expressly tell us who you are.
When you use our site we will ask your permission before setting any cookies (with the exception of those deemed strictly necessary for the basic operation of the site). You can choose which types of cookie you wish to allow us to place on your device and you can modify these preferences at any time*.
*please note that revoking permission for cookies will prevent previously placed cookies being used but will not actually remove them. Guidance on how to fully remove any cookies if you wish can be found below.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings including the ability to remove all cookies. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers
For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit the Information Commissioner’s webpage about cookies here
The www.verdantleisure.co.uk website is operated by Verdant Leisure Limited.
Our contact details are as follows:
Verdant Leisure Limited
10 Mannin Way
Company Registration No: 02548086
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 01524 238181