Dog-friendly holidays in East Lothian
Dog-friendly accommodation holidays in South East Scotland.
Dog-friendly holidays in East Lothian | Caravans & Lodges
East Lothian is one of Scotland’s seaside jewels. Its miles of refreshing coastline are the ideal tonic when you need to get away and relax.
Our dog-friendly holiday park in East Lothian is ready to welcome you and your family. Take a look at the luxurious caravans and lodges we have available.
East Lothian at a glance
It takes only a few steps in East Lothian to find something new and exciting. Whether it’s one of the county’s many tranquil beaches or a historic museum, enjoy a slice of Scottish life around every corner.
Dog-friendly attractions in East Lothian
Here are just a few of the sights and sounds you can experience with your dog in East Lothian:
- Calming beaches to unwind and relax on. Take a stroll along the golden sands of Thorntonloch Beach, only a 5-minute drive from our Thurston Manor Holiday Park, or to the spectacular Yellowcraig Beach
- Dog-friendly inns and pubs where you can enjoy a traditional meal
- Explore the grounds of ancient estates and gardens, such as Gosford Estate in Longniddry
- Take in the vistas of the East Lothian countryside on a nature walk
Our dog-friendly accommodation in East Lothian
Your furry friend should feel right at home wherever you stay on holiday. Our accommodation in East Lothian is designed to do just that, and there is no shortage of options for you to choose from:
- Sage Caravans – great for families. Double and twin bedrooms available
- Ivy Caravans – open plan space. Enjoy a £10 food voucher to spend at the on-park restaurant
- Limetree Lodge - luxurious accommodation with plenty of space and a contemporary design
- Olive Caravan - our highest specification caravans, with luxury interiors and an outdoor decking area
12 tips for travelling with your dog
We understand that many people want to go on holiday or travel to their holiday home with the whole family, including their dog! Read our handy guide to making the most out of dog friendly holidays in the UK.
Dog-friendly holidays for couples
It can be hard finding the perfect romantic getaway when you have a furry, four-legged third wheel with you, but at Verdant Leisure you don’t have to worry. Discover our best pet-friendly getaways for couples.
Dog walks in East Lothian
East Lothian has a number of great places to get out and explore with your four-legged companion. We’ve put together a collection of our favourite dog walks to explore in East Lothian.
Dog-friendly holidays in East Lothian FAQs
Its eclectic mix of open-air spaces, local attractions and endless coastlines mean East Lothian is ideally suited for a dog-friendly holiday.
Always check ahead when visiting a local attraction to see if they have any restrictions on bringing a dog e.g., if they require a lead, or there are time limits in place.
Absolutely! Dogs can visit Yellowcraig Beach all year round.