Dog-Friendly Holidays in Perthshire
Dog-friendly accommodation holidays in Perthshire
At Scotland’s heart lies the lush forest county of Perthshire, home to some of the UK’s most stunning countryside vistas.
Enjoy this natural paradise with your canine friends on an unforgettable escape. Our dog-friendly holiday parks have the highest quality accommodation to welcome your family in style.
Our parks in Central Scotland
- Owners only
- Range of holiday homes for sale
- Lodge and caravan pitches
- River Tay fishing*
- Owners lounge
Perthshire at a glance
This beautiful landscape is a treasure trove of hidden nooks, refreshing walks and cosy pubs, making each adventure completely unique.
Dog-friendly attractions in Perthshire
Your dog will be in their element amongst the divine sights of Perthshire:
- Stretch your legs with a trip to Perthshire’s pristine lochs, such as Loch Leven and Loch Tummel
- Explore the many towns that adorn the Perthshire countryside, all of which offer something memorable during your stay. Relax in the shadow of Dunkeld’s cathedral, or gaze out at Perthshire’s picturesque forests from the Queen’s View near Pitlochry
- Take your pup for a bite to eat in pet-friendly cafes like the Brew & Chew, located in the vibrant city of Perth
Our dog-friendly accommodation in Perthshire
We don’t compromise on comfort; all of our dog-friendly accommodation ensures your holiday is a happy and welcoming one.
- Erigmore Spa Cottage – sleeps up to 4 people. Private hot tub and enclosed outdoor space
- Wallace Apartment – space for 9 people to stay. Fully furnished kitchen and four-bedroom apartments
- Woodland View Lodge – rustic and down-to-earth, Woodland View sleeps up to 6 people and has an outdoor decking space
12 tips for travelling with your dog
We understand that many people want to go on holiday or travel to their holiday home with the whole family, including their dog! Read our handy guide for top tips about making the most of dog friendly holidays in the UK.
Dog friendly holidays for couples
It can be hard finding the perfect romantic getaway when you have a furry, four-legged third wheel with you, but at Verdant Leisure you don’t have to worry. Don't compromise on luxury when booking a pet friendly holiday.
Top 10 walks in Perthshire
Perthshire, a beautiful region in Scotland, is a great place for walking. With its rolling hills, forests, and lochs, there are plenty of scenic routes to explore. Discover the best walks in Central Scotland for you and your four-legged friend.
Being Scotland’s ‘big county’ of forests and countryside, Perthshire is an ideal dog-friendly environment.
There are many pubs and attractions that allow dogs in, too. Check the website of any place you’re planning on visiting to see if they have any restrictions.
Yes, we welcome all both cats and dogs in our pet-friendly accommodation at our Perthshire holiday parks.
Got any questions?
Get in touch with our Holidays Teams who will be happy to answer any questions you may have, call us on 03300 535524.