Northumberland National Park Location
Rated 4* by Visit England
Brand New Accommodation for 2019
endless hours of fun
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor play park
- Riverside Bar and Restaurant
- Shop, games room and arcade
- Fly fishing lake on park
At Riverside, the facilities will offer hours of fun for all the family. From our bar and restaurant to our family games room and swimming pool, everyone is catered for at Riverside.
The on park lake offers plenty of great opportunities for a relaxing day fishing and children will love the play areas and the children’s activities on offer in the function room.
Riverside Bar and Restaurant
Riverside's social hub offers a heart to the park community. Relax with loved ones and make new friends as you enjoy a drink and a meal.
- Delicious, freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Children's meals, superb selection of drinks and puddings not to be missed
- Daily Specials Board
- Takeaway service if you don't fancy cooking in your accommodation!
- Sky Sports available in Riverside Bar for sports fans
- Free WiFi available* in the restaurant and bar so you can enjoy a coffee and check your emails
- Games room and arcade – let the children play in peace!
*Free WiFi limited to 30 minute period
Leisure Facilities at Riverside
At Riverside we recognise that feeling happy and healthy is important to holiday guests and holiday home owners. That’s why we offer a great range of facilities, right on the doorstep.
- Heated indoor pool
- Parent and Child sessions available
Fishing at Riverside
The lake at Riverside is an ideal place to while away the hours relaxing and enjoying a spot of fly fishing. Stocked with rainbow trout it's perfect for both keen anglers and families who want to try something new.
A permit is required for fishing at Riverside
- Full permit - fish for up to 8 hours and keep 2 fish - £20
- Catch & Release Permit - fish for 8 hours - £13 per adult and £5 per child
- Catch and Release Permit - fish for up to 4 hours - £7 per adult and £3 per child
- Rod hire and fly tackle are also available
All permits and rod hire can be arranged at the park reception.
Had a great time everything was included at no extra cost staff very helpful will certainly use this park again.
Mr Croft , Riverside
This is one of the best holidays we have had as a family. The park was lovely, the staff were friendly, helpful and great with the kids. The caravan was possibly the best we have ever stayed in. Overall, it was brilliant value for money, and we will definitely be back!
Mrs Wilce , Riverside
Excellent Lodge, spotlessly clean and well maintained. Staff all friendly and helpful.
Ms Dixon , Riverside
We really enjoyed our stay at Riverside. It is a well run site. Our caravan was immaculately clean and had everything we needed for our stay. We will definitely be back.
Mrs Smith , Riverside
Fantastic time had by all, thank you all.
Mrs Langley , Riverside
Had a great short break with grandchildren, we all had a fabulous time, youngest 6, wants to come back in summer holidays to do more exploring.
Mr Elsom , Riverside
Caravan was spotless on arrival and considering it was a pet caravan we were very pleased. Staff were very friendly. We visited in June and it was quiet with lots of rabbits. Nice walk along the river on site.
Mrs Worthington , Riverside
Riverside is a lovely quiet tranquil place that suits us well. We will be going again later in the year.
Mr Gunn, Riverside
Riverside is outstanding holiday park for me. Situated in a area of stunning walking country and wildlife. The onsite fly fishing lake was a bonus for me and fished it almost every evening. It is a very well kept site with spotless accommodation and very good staff. This is the best holiday I have had for a long time and I would not hesitate to recommend it to one and all. Many thanks to all the staff.
Mr Wake, Riverside
Had a very enjoyable stay, staff on park very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Carr, Riverside