Northumberland National Park Location
Rated 4* by Visit England
Brand New Accommodation for 2019
endless hours of fun
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor play park
- Riverside Bar and Restaurant
- Shop, games room and arcade
- Fly fishing lake on park
At Riverside, the facilities will offer hours of fun for all the family. From our bar and restaurant to our family games room and swimming pool, everyone is catered for at Riverside.
The on park lake offers plenty of great opportunities for a relaxing day fishing and children will love the play areas and the children’s activities on offer in the function room.
Riverside Bar and Restaurant
Riverside's social hub offers a heart to the park community. Relax with loved ones and make new friends as you enjoy a drink and a meal.
- Delicious, freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Children's meals, superb selection of drinks and puddings not to be missed
- Daily Specials Board
- Takeaway service if you don't fancy cooking in your accommodation!
- Sky Sports available in Riverside Bar for sports fans
- Free WiFi available* in the restaurant and bar so you can enjoy a coffee and check your emails
- Games room and arcade – let the children play in peace!
*Free WiFi limited to 30 minute period
Leisure Facilities at Riverside
At Riverside we recognise that feeling happy and healthy is important to holiday guests and holiday home owners. That’s why we offer a great range of facilities, right on the doorstep.
- Heated indoor pool
- Parent and Child sessions available
Fishing at Riverside
The lake at Riverside is an ideal place to while away the hours relaxing and enjoying a spot of fly fishing. Stocked with rainbow trout it's perfect for both keen anglers and families who want to try something new.
A permit is required for fishing at Riverside
- Full permit - fish for up to 8 hours and keep 2 fish - £20
- Catch & Release Permit - fish for 8 hours - £13 per adult and £5 per child
- Catch and Release Permit - fish for up to 4 hours - £7 per adult and £3 per child
- Rod hire and fly tackle are also available
All permits and rod hire can be arranged at the park reception.
Absolutely brilliant family and dog friendly site. Facilities were kept clean at all times. We'll definitely be returning back.
Mrs McKenzie, Riverside
We have came here a few times and loved every holiday to the extent of actually buying a tourer and seasonal pitching it. Children love it the site and staff are very pleasant and friendly, very helpful at all times. Its clean at all times.
Mrs Freeman , Riverside
Just stayed in a camping pod at Riverside with my grandson. Had a lovely time, the weather was fab too! Looking to book again next year.
Mrs Weatherby , Riverside
It was very good and staff were helpful and friendly.
Mrs Monks, Riverside
Great value for money lovely site and great amenities. Staff friendly and helpful.
Mrs Cogdon, Riverside
Very friendly staff on arrival.
Mrs Burton , Riverside
Lovely park, clean comfortable caravan. Excellent staff who went out of their way to help us.
Mrs Sadler, Riverside
The park is always well kept no sign of litter, gardens and lawns are well maintained. It all adds to a sense of peace and tranquility.
Mrs Hodgson , Riverside
Excellent park, excellent accommodation. Area on and around Riverside park very clean and tidy. The park is nice and relaxing the lodge we had was fantastic, we will come again.
Mr Chapman , Riverside
Lovely Park, definitely recommend.
Mr Brown , Riverside