Northumberland National Park Location
Rated 4* by Visit England
Brand New Accommodation for 2019
endless hours of fun
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor play park
- Riverside Bar and Restaurant
- Shop, games room and arcade
- Fly fishing lake on park
At Riverside, the facilities will offer hours of fun for all the family. From our bar and restaurant to our family games room and swimming pool, everyone is catered for at Riverside.
The on park lake offers plenty of great opportunities for a relaxing day fishing and children will love the play areas and the children’s activities on offer in the function room.
Riverside Bar and Restaurant
Riverside's social hub offers a heart to the park community. Relax with loved ones and make new friends as you enjoy a drink and a meal.
- Delicious, freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Children's meals, superb selection of drinks and puddings not to be missed
- Daily Specials Board
- Takeaway service if you don't fancy cooking in your accommodation!
- Sky Sports available in Riverside Bar for sports fans
- Free WiFi available* in the restaurant and bar so you can enjoy a coffee and check your emails
- Games room and arcade – let the children play in peace!
*Free WiFi limited to 30 minute period
Leisure Facilities at Riverside
At Riverside we recognise that feeling happy and healthy is important to holiday guests and holiday home owners. That’s why we offer a great range of facilities, right on the doorstep.
- Heated indoor pool
- Parent and Child sessions available
Fishing at Riverside
The lake at Riverside is an ideal place to while away the hours relaxing and enjoying a spot of fly fishing. Stocked with rainbow trout it's perfect for both keen anglers and families who want to try something new.
A permit is required for fishing at Riverside
- Full permit - fish for up to 8 hours and keep 2 fish - £20
- Catch & Release Permit - fish for 8 hours - £13 per adult and £5 per child
- Catch and Release Permit - fish for up to 4 hours - £7 per adult and £3 per child
- Rod hire and fly tackle are also available
All permits and rod hire can be arranged at the park reception.
A very good value family break. Great facilities, friendly, welcoming staff and good standard of accommodation. Park clean and everything well maintained.
Mrs Popplewell, Riverside
Very good short break in a lovely van. We and our 2 dogs loved the place, they are shattered from the lovely walks, would definitely come back again.
Mr Weirs, Riverside
Spotless caravan, beautiful area and the staff are amazing. This is the 2nd time we have been and would definitely return. We love it here.
Ms Hazell , Riverside
Will continue to use this company as long as myself and family are able.
Mrs Bowes , Riverside
Great park, great location, we had the best little break.
Mrs Henderson , Riverside
We arrived very late in the dark to be met by a member of the Security who had been to put the caravan lights on for us. Another gentleman popped round the following morning to ask if all was well. Two small actions which reflect excellent customer service. Thank you! We will return to Riverside again!
Mr Mitchell , Riverside
Riverside Park is in a good location. It is close to Wooler and has good road links to the many tourist attractions in the area.
Mr Murphy , Riverside
A pleasant stay in a well maintained holiday park.
Mrs Cruickshanks, Riverside
We had and excellent stay. It's one of the best pet friendly caravans that we have ever stayed in!
Mrs Dickson , Riverside
Could not fault our short break at Riverside. Our lodge had everything we required and the setting was lovely. Everything you need is in walking distance on site. Will definitely be booking again.
Mr Robinson , Riverside