Whilst Government restrictions have eased across Scotland and England, the safety of our customers and our team remains our priority. We ask that all customers continue to act carefully and remain cautious. Our team will continue to wear face coverings where they feel more comfortable doing so.
- We will continue to operate strict hygiene standards throughout all our offices and facilities. Please remember to wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided before entering any of our offices of facilities.
- The pools at Riverside, Erigmore, Thurston Manor and Viewfield Manor will require a pre-booked time slot. When you arrive on park please speak to the team to book your time slot for the following day.
We can't wait to welcome you on holiday! It's important to us that you know you can count on us.
With our booking guarantee you can book, safe in the knowledge that for all 2022 holidays, we've removed our standard admin fee, so you can change your dates or receive a holiday credit for future use if your circumstances change. We'll also provided a full refund option if your holiday is affected by COVID-19.
With our 'Count on Us' guarantee you can book your perfect break, sit back and relax knowing we will be here for you every step of the way.
Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details.
Count on us - COVID Booking Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Until further notice, the ‘Count on Us’ Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made to arrive before 31st December 2022. All other Verdant Leisure Booking Terms and Conditions remain unchanged.
Changes or cancellation by you
If you or a member of your party cannot travel due to COVID-19, until 3 days prior to your arrival date, you can transfer your holiday to an alternative date to arrive before 31st December 2022 (subject to availability) and will not have to pay the Administration Fee. Tariffs will vary due to seasonality. If the new booking is more expensive, you will have to pay the difference by the balance due date. If the new booking is cheaper, we will credit your holiday account with the difference. If you haven’t yet identified an alternative date then you will receive a holiday credit to your holiday account which can be used towards a holiday to arrive before 31st December 2022.
If your holiday is impacted by COVID-19 then, in the following instances, and as an alternative to the options above, we will offer a full cash refund of any monies paid. Refunds will be offered if your holiday is cancelled because;
• The park is closed due to a government restriction
• You cannot travel due to a government restriction
• You cannot travel due to COVID-19 related sickness or isolation
Refunds will be processed within 28 days.