We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly individuals to join our team and develop with us. We offer apprenticeship roles in a variety of areas both at our head office and at our parks.
Apprenticeships are an excellent way of gaining new skills and developing your knowledge whilst working ... and being paid. You get the benefit of both the hands-on experience of actually performing the everyday tasks and duties, and also the understanding and knowledge to back it up.
Courses typically take 12-18 months to complete, but that doesn't mean you have to leave at the end. We'd like to continue developing you and helping you reach your full potential, whether that is on a higher level course, or through in-house mentoring.
Read about the different apprenticeships we offer below.
Some of the apprenticeship courses we offer are:
- Hospitality - which covers food & drink service, food production, housekeeping and reception
- Customer Service
- Team Leading/Management
To undertake an apprenticeship with us you need to have:
When you undertake an apprenticeship with us we promise to:
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A commitment to undertake the coursework and practical assessments
- Provide you with on-the-job training in order to get the best from your apprenticeship
- Give you time during the day to work on your apprenticeship coursework and meet with your assessor
- Work with you to identify a development path with Verdant Leisure that goes beyond your apprenticeship
To apply for one of our apprenticeships just email your current CV to email@example.com
Don't forget to tell us which apprenticeship you are interested in!
For a chat about our apprenticeships please contact HR on 01524 239665.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to online discount & benefits platform, friends & family discounts on park breaks, reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!