Location: Heather View Leisure Park, Stanhope, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL13 2PS
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time, 5 days a week, Thursday to Monday. Shifts can be between the hours of 5pm and 1am
About the Role
Our Night Wardens are responsible for patrolling the park grounds at regular times, checking buildings are secure, assisting visitors on the site with any queries, dealing with emergencies or call-outs and ensuring our visitors and staff abide by the park rules. This role is key to ensuring that we can provide a safe and secure environment for our holiday home owners and holiday guests.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out regular patrols of the park, checking on the security of any unoccupied units and buildings
- Respond to all emergency calls, investigate the cause and provide appropriate support
- Assist guests on the site with their queries and requests, these can include replacing light bulbs, relighting boilers, checking in late arrivals and delivering linen
- Keep a record of any incidents or occurrences on the site during the shift, including any messages, arrivals, departures, maintenance tasks covered etc. and use this to provide a detailed hand-over
- Support the housekeeping, reception, maintenance and management teams as needed
- Monitor the security of all facilities/buildings overnight, ensuring they are safe, locked and secure with alarms in place and working as expected
About the Person
We are looking for someone with experience working in a similar role and/or environment, and strong customer service skills. You will need to be enthusiastic, friendly and able to work unsupervised. A full driving licence is essential. In order to succeed in this role you will need to be comfortable working overnight and have a good understanding of health and safety in a holiday park environment.
Above all, you will need to have the right attitude. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and so we expect you to do everything in your power to make their Verdant experience the absolute best it could possibly be. We don’t believe in ‘that’s not my job’ so you will need to be adaptable and flexible to help the wider team meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Skills and experience required:
- A valid driving licence
- Experience in a similar role or environment
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A friendly and flexible attitude
When you join Team Verdant you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Up to 30% off park breaks for you, your friends and your family & last minute park breaks from only £99;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line;
- Many opportunities for recognition and reward - monthly 'Stars' awards, annual awards for individuals and park teams, 'Cheers for Peers' cards, and any excuse for cakes, biscuits and celebrations!;
- Our company wide team initiatives to help each other, our communities and the planet such as our Green Champions and Charity Champions.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please call the park team on 01271 872000 or email email@example.com