Senior Digital Marketer
Location: Verdant Leisure, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3SW
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 (dependent upon experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time position of 37.5hrs a week, Monday to Friday
About the Role
The Senior Digital Marketer is the lead for all facets of digital marketing, encompassing the management of the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They help drive the marketing team and external agencies to achieve and exceed KPIs. This is both a digitally creative and strategic role, as performance data is reviewed, analysed and used to inform new and better ideas.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the digital aspects of strategic marketing plans.
- Manage and maintain relationships with online external agencies to drive KPI targets.
- Deliver engaging digital marketing activity across platforms that drives enquiries and sales.
- Monitor the daily performance of paid channels, inclusive of Paid Social and PPC against KPI targets.
- Monitor customer data insights using internal CRM system and provide updates.
- Review and monitor website content, tags, copy and structure for improved SEO.
- Provide regular feedback to the wider marketing team, making recommendations based on insight from current and past campaigns, industry trends and best practice.
About the Person
With previous experience in digital marketing and leading digital marketing campaigns, your skill set should fully encompass digital content, email marketing and online advertising. Proficiency in CRM databases with the ability to craft effective content for diverse audiences and channels, is crucial. You will need experience of Google Ads and Meta Business Suite, including paid social advertising. In a fast-paced environment you will need to be highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of IT systems, including CRM
- Exceptional organizational skills, thriving in tight deadlines
- A friendly, professional approach
When you join Team Verdant you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), with an additional day added for each year of service up to 8 years.
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Up to 30% off park breaks for you, your friends and your family and last-minute park breaks from only £99;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- An annual 'Verdant Experience' - experience a Verdant holiday as a customer, but with no charge! We simply ask that you make the most of it and give us your honest feedback afterwards!;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line;
- Many opportunities for recognition and reward - monthly 'Stars' awards, annual awards for individuals and park teams, 'Cheers for Peers' cards, and any excuse for cakes, biscuits and celebrations!;
- Get involved with our company wide team initiatives to help each other, our communities and the planet like our Green Champions & Charity Champions;
- A commitment to providing training & development opportunities, recognising potential and supporting you in your career.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please call our friendly HR team on 01524 239665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org