Revenue & Yield Manager
Location: Verdant Leisure, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3SW
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (dependent upon experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time position of 37.5hrs a week, Monday to Friday
About the Role
As part of our senior management team, our Revenue and Yield Manager is responsible for implementing and managing a yield strategy to maximise pitch revenue for holiday sales and holiday home sales to support commercial growth.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitor demand and forecast accommodation and touring revenue performance.
- Analyse booking data at a granular level to understand booking patterns and trends that inform pricing decisions.
- Pro-actively take a lead in planning promotional activity in order to deliver financial performance.
- Understand the competitive market and implement pricing strategies that ensure occupancy, AWR and revenue targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Provide regular recommendations on hire fleet and pitch mix to maximise opportunities and support growth.
- Produce detailed management reports using external and internal reporting tools.
- Work with the Finance and IT Team members to create regular, timely and insightful MI for hire fleet and pitch income.
About the Person
With previous experience in a similar role, your skill set should fully encompass data analysis, interpretation and reporting. You will need experience and proven successes in yield management and must have a clear and up-to-date understanding of the UK holiday park sector.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and BI
- Critical thinking ability – analysing data, anticipating results or outcomes and making logical decisions based on the information
- Hands-on problem solving with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools and/or sector specific targeting
- A friendly, professional approach
When you join Team Verdant you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), with an additional day added for each year of service up to 3 years.
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Up to 30% off park breaks for you, your friends and your family and last-minute park breaks from only £99;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- An annual 'Verdant Experience' - experience a Verdant holiday as a customer, but with no charge! We simply ask that you make the most of it and give us your honest feedback afterwards!;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line;
- Many opportunities for recognition and reward - monthly 'Stars' awards, annual awards for individuals and park teams, 'Cheers for Peers' cards, and any excuse for cakes, biscuits and celebrations!;
- Get involved with our company wide team initiatives to help each other, our communities and the planet like our Green Champions & Charity Champions;
- A commitment to providing training & development opportunities, recognising potential and supporting you in your career.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please call our friendly HR team on 01524 239665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org