Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Verdant Leisure, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3SW
Salary:£20,319 - £22,000 (dependent upon experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time position of 37.5hrs a week, Monday to Friday.
About the Role
Our Digital Marketing Assistants are responsible for all aspects of digital marketing including email marketing campaigns, managing the website (content writing and SEO), social media marketing and online advertising (PPC). They drive brand awareness, recruitment and sales through engaging and on-trend content, whether it is a TikTok video on pancake flipping, a blog on woodland walks with your dog, or an email featuring half-term offers for family holidays. As Digital Marketing Assistant you will be part of a dynamic team that is constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Review website traffic and online marketing activity on a weekly basis, reporting on summary of activity, challenges, gains, ROI, number of enquiries.
- Create content and build marketing emails in HubSpot, in line with email marketing campaigns.
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketer with managing the company’s Social Media accounts, ensuring all posts are relevant for the different platforms.
- Develop ideas on how to monitor and grow communication via social media channels.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance
- Regularly research new SEO principles and ecommerce best practice, feeding back ideas to the wider team.
- Assist in developing the overall digital marketing strategy to drive brand engagement/conversion.
- Audit the company website content and carry out competitor analysis.
- Conduct regular research into online industry trends.
About the Person
We are looking for someone who thinks and works creatively whilst also being driven by data. You will need to be energetic, innovative and creative, with exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines. Previous experience in a similar role is essential. You will be excited by challenging and interesting work, and have experience assisting with the creation of digital marketing campaigns through SEO, Social Media, PPC and Email marketing.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience writing content and proofreading, with strong copywriting skills
- Experience working with CRM e.g. HubSpot
- Strong organisational skills and experience working to tight deadlines
- A friendly, professional approach
When you join Team Verdant you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), with an additional day added for each year of service up to 8 years.
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Up to 30% off park breaks for you, your friends and your family and last-minute park breaks from only £99;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- An annual 'Verdant Experience' - experience a Verdant holiday as a customer, but with no charge! We simply ask that you make the most of it and give us your honest feedback afterwards!;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line;
- Many opportunities for recognition and reward - monthly 'Stars' awards, annual awards for individuals and park teams, 'Cheers for Peers' cards, and any excuse for cakes, biscuits and celebrations!
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please call our friendly HR team on 01524 239665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org