Central Ownership Advisor
Location: Hybrid role - office (LA1 3SW) and remote
Salary: £25,000 per annum (estimated OTE of £40,000)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Flexible hours, Full-time position of 37.5hrs a week. Role will involve working different shifts including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
About the Role
Our Central Ownership Advisors are responsible for maximising sales opportunities through the management of holiday home ownership enquiries, conversion of enquiries to appointments, maintaining high standards, exceeding customer service expectations, and delivering sales targets.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Conduct outbound telephone and email activity, ensuring activity logs are maintained.
- Manage inbound telephone and online enquiries, ensuring prospects receive excellent service.
- Build rapport with prospects to identify their needs to make recommendations.
- Make sales appointments and ensure prospects, Ownership Advisors and Ownership Managers are kept up to date with appointment details.
- Achieve inbound and outbound activity targets, and conversion rate targets.
- Provide weekly feedback on communication outcomes and trends
- Ensure all relevant customer information is captured and is input into the CRM.
About the Person
You should have strong customer service and excellent customer management skills. Previous experience in a telesales or call centre environment would be an advantage but is not necessary as full training will be provided. You will need adaptable communication skills, good organisation skills and be a hands-on problem solver.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to follow a tailored sales process to achieve targets/KPIs
- Strong IT skills with the ability to work with Microsoft and CRM technology Hands-on problem solving with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to build rapport with customers to reduce tension and identify their needs
- Ability to work independently, taking responsibility as an individual to achieve targets
- A positive and determined approach to identifying and maximising sales opportunities
When you join Team Verdant you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), with an additional day added for each year of service up to 8 years.
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Up to 30% off park breaks for you, your friends and your family and last-minute park breaks from only £99;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- An annual 'Verdant Experience' - experience a Verdant holiday as a customer, but with no charge! We simply ask that you make the most of it and give us your honest feedback afterwards!;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line;
- Many opportunities for recognition and reward - monthly 'Stars' awards, annual awards for individuals and park teams, 'Cheers for Peers' cards, and any excuse for cakes, biscuits and celebrations!;
- Get involved with our company wide team initiatives to help each other, our communities and the planet like our Green Champions & Charity Champions;
- A commitment to providing training & development opportunities, recognising potential and supporting you in your career.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please call our friendly HR team on 01524 239665 or email email@example.com