Disabled-friendly holidays in North Devon
Find your next holiday in North Devon with accessible accommodation at a Verdant Leisure park.
When you’re seeking golden beaches and sapphire waters in the UK, Devon is the place to be. Its expansive coastline is dotted with peaceful seaside escapes, and you don’t have to head far inland to find thriving towns with their own unique character.
North Devon at a glance
There’s a reason Devon is referred to as the English Riviera. Whether you are in the north or south of the county, you can bask in some of the UK’s most sublime weather and enjoy the quintessential British seaside.
Disabled-friendly attractions in North Devon
See what accessible places await you in North Devon:
- Explore the sandy beauty spot that is Woolacombe Beach. All-terrain mobility scooters are available to traverse across the area with ease
- Journey through Exmoor National Park, home to an abundance of fauna and flora. Sensory sites throughout the park enable visitors to ease into their surroundings
- Enjoy unique Devon delicacies like a traditional cream tea in the nearby towns of Ilfracombe, Woolacombe and Barnstaple, among many more
Have a question? Get in touch
Our team is on-hand to help with any questions you might have. Click below to send us a message, or call the park team on 01271 872000.
Frequently asked questions
You can find Golden Coast Leisure Park via the B3343.
- 2 miles east of Woolacombe
- 5 miles south of Ilfracombe
- 1 miles north of Braunton
Yes, the main entrance to the park is level entry. There is ramp access for our Reception, complex, The Old Mill Pub, and swimming pools. Click here to see full details on our accessible facilities and activities.
Registered Assistance Dogs are allowed in all grades of accessible holiday homes at no extra charge. Please make your Holiday Advisor aware that you have an assistance dog at the time of making your booking.