Bring along your four-legged friend to enjoy our first-class holiday park facilities
The pawfect places for dog-friendly dining
We welcome well behaved dogs with their responsible owners in our Bars & Restaurants. We believe the whole family, including your beloved pooch, deserves a magical holiday that they will remember forever. We offer dog friendly venues at all of our parks. Some venues offer a fully friendly space, and others offer a clearly marked designated area within the Bar & Restaurant.
If you have a dog allergy or you’d rather not sit near a dog, a team member will be able to advise on the best place for you and your party to feel comfortable.
- Muirs is fully dog friendly
- Hunters has a designated area.
- Smugglers has a designated area.
- The Owners Lounge has a designated area.
- The Bar & Restaurant has a designated area.
- The small bar is fully dog-friendly.
- The Sands Bar & Grill has a designated area.
- Crofters has a designated area.
- Rabbie's Bar has a designated area.
- Riverview Bar and Grill has a designated area.
Frequently asked questions
Please follow the signage to find a seat or speak to a member of the team.
Dogs must remain at your table and cannot be taken up to the bar. If you are unable to place your order, please notify a member of the team who will take your order at the table.
Please always clean up after your dog. We have a stock of spare dog poo bags available if required, and designated waste bins are located externally to the venue.
We welcome pets in selected accommodation for an additional charge. You must make us aware at the time of booking if you intend to bring your pet with you and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Dogs covered by the Dangerous Dogs Act are not permitted. Please contact our holidays team for more information.
Registered Assistance Dogs are allowed in all grades of accessible holiday homes at no extra charge. Please make your Holiday Advisor aware that you have an assistance dog at the time of making your booking.
In line with Government guidelines, we do not allow banned breeds into our parks under any circumstances.
Important info for your stay
- Always ensure that your dog is kept with you and on a lead, both indoors and in our outdoor areas.
- Please make every effort to keep your dog calm. You may be asked to move or leave if your dog is disturbing other guests.
- Please refrain from allowing your dog on the furniture, upholstery, and soft furnishings.
- Please don’t obstruct any walkways so our team and other customers can move around safely.
- Any additional costs for deep cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your dog will be charged.
- The manager or supervisor may at any time use their discretion to turn away a guest or ask a guest to leave if they feel their dog is a danger to other guests or team members.
Best dog-friendly beaches in the UK
We’ve got the perfect idea: visit one of the best dog-friendly beaches in the UK!
Best destinations for dog breeds
We've sniffed out the top dog-friendly holiday destinations in the UK.
12 tips for travelling for your dog
Read our handy guide to making the most out of dog friendly holidays in the UK.