Bars & Restaurants
At Heather View and Riverside Leisure Park, our bar and restaurant facilities are open for indoor and outdoor use from 12noon - 10pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 10pm Saturdays and Sundays. Up to 6 people or 2 households can meet indoors.
At Scoutscroft, Thurston Manor, Viewfield Manor, Erigmore and Pease Bay our bar & restaurant facilities can serve food, soft drinks and alcohol indoors. A 2 hour time slot will apply. The bars & restaurants will open from 12noon Monday to Friday and 10am on Saturdays and Sundays and will close at 10.30pm. Outdoor dining is also still available.
In Scotland up to 6 people from 3 households can meet indoors. Up to 8 people from 8 households can meet outdoors. Under 12's do not count in the total.
All opening times are subject to weather and trading.
- Masks are mandatory in all complex areas unless you are seated.
- Table service will be provided within all Bars and Restaurants.
- Every adult in the party must complete a Track and Trace/Trace and Protect form when using our facilities. You can complete a slip and hand this in to the team or a QR Code will be available to allow you to do this electronically. Please remember to check out when leaving.
View our current menus below:
- Thurston Manor, East Lothian
- Pease Bay, Berwickshire
- Scoutscroft, Berwickshire
- Riverside, Northumberland
- Heather View, County Durham
- Viewfield Manor, Ayrshire
- Erigmore, Perthshire
- Breakfast menu
Please note, all opening time are subject to weather and trading. Please check before visiting.
Want to explore but eat in the comfort of your holiday home? You can order to collect a takeaway from our park complex. Have a look at the takeaway menu available at each park below.
Don't want to leave your holiday home? Our new delivery service offers food direct to your door! Simply take a look at our takeaway menu above and give the team a call on the number provided, asking for your meal to be delivered.
Before ordering, please speak to the member of staff if you have any food allergies or intolerances. Our team will advise of a delivery time before payment is made and payment will be due by card at the time of order.
Please be aware that there is a £20 minimum food order value on our Verdant Eats service and a delivery charge of £2 will be added to your order.