We are recruiting for a hard-working, friendly and reliable individual to join our Housekeeping Team. The Team at Thurston Manor are looking for someone who is passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations and willing to go that extra mile in everything they do.
Our Housekeepers are responsible for the cleanliness and presentation of our holiday hire fleet, sales fleet and park facilities. They provide a first class cleaning service to the park and ensure a high quality experience for our holiday home owners, holidaymakers, visitors and staff.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Ensure that holiday units are cleaned thoroughly each day, maintained to a high standard and ready for the arrival of incoming guests
- Check inventories in holiday units are clean, replacing missing items and reporting stock used to the Accommodation Manager
- Provide/replace bed linen and towels where appropriate
- Report all damage & repair needs of the holiday units to the General Manager
- Undertake miscellaneous cleaning duties throughout the park, by the direction of the General Manager which may include laundry room, reception, offices and toilets
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A friendly and professional attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A commitment to providing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Experience of using a range of cleaning equipment and products
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For an informal chat about the role please contact Karen Murphy, Accommodation Manager on 01368 840643.
The hours for this role are variable and will involve working evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to My Staff Shop benefits platform; discounted use of facilities on park; friends & family discounts; reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!