We are looking to recruit Bar & Kitchen Staff to join the Complex Team at Thurston Manor. Our bars and restaurants provide a range of food, drinks and entertainment for our holiday home owners, holidaymakers, visitors and locals. We expect our Bar & Kitchen Staff to take part in and promote the activities, theme nights and charity events held in the Complex.
Our Bar & Kitchen Staff are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the Complex facilities receive a warm welcome and exceptional customer service as standard. We pride ourselves on providing a personalised service and a friendly atmosphere where visitors can relax, dine or take part in the entertainment on offer.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Take and deliver accurate orders for food and/or drinks promptly and in a friendly manner
- Take payments, issue receipts and ensure accurate change
- Ensure that the bar and tables are kept well stocked as necessary
- Change barrels, gas and check soft drink pumps as required
- Follow all liquor procedures and company policies as instructed
- Greet all customers and ensure they receive an efficient, friendly and personalised experience
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- A friendly and flexible attitude
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role or the ability to learn the role quickly
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For an informal chat about the role please contact Ian Crawford, Complex Manager on 01368 840643.
The hours for this role are variable and will involve working evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to My Staff Shop benefits platform; discounted use of facilities on park; friends & family discounts; reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!