We are recruiting for passionate, friendly and driven individuals to join our park teams on a seasonal basis.
For many of our seasonal roles, experience is not necessary as full training and ongoing support can be provided to the right individual.
We are looking for seasonal staff in the following areas:
- The Grounds & Maintenance Team: who are responsible for things such as maintaining the grounds to the highest standard, on site repairs and siting holiday homes.
- The Reception & Administration Team: who look after owners and holiday guests, deal with general enquiries and support the general administration of the park.
- The Housekeeping Team: who take care of the accommodation, ensuring that we meet the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- The Complex Team: who look after our customers in the bar and restaurant areas. They also ensure our customers are entertained throughout the year.
- The Leisure Team: who look after the swimming pool and gym facilities, making sure everyone is safe whilst having lots of fun.
- The Shop Team: who make sure that our customers are provided with their daily essentials and gifts to make their stay even more special.
If you want to know more about our seasonal opportunities, please talk to our friendly reception teams:
Or come to one of our Recruitment Open Days:
- Coldingham Bay - 01890 771316
- Heather View - 01388 528728
- Pease Bay - 01368 830206
- Queensberry Bay - 01461 700205
- Riverside - 01668 281447
- Scoutscroft - 01890 771338
- Thurston Manor - 01368 840643
- Viewfield Manor - 01294 850286
- 9th February 2019 - Riverside Leisure Park, Wooler - open all day!
- 13th February 2019 - Riverside Leisure Park, Wooler - open all day!
- 21st February 2019 - Thurston Manor Leisure Park, Dunbar - open 10am to 4pm!
You can come to any of our recruitment days and talk about the various opportunities available at all of our parks, not just the one you are visiting!
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to online discount & benefits platform, friends & family discounts on park breaks, reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!