Scoutscroft Leisure Park is located in the coastal town of Coldingham, just minutes away from the beach. We have a core team of around 15 permanent members of staff with seasonal team members joining us for busy periods. The team often help out at our other park in Coldingham, which is just 1 mile down the road.
The Complex team are fun, friendly and passionate about providing good quality pub restaurant food and a welcoming environment in which to enjoy it! They work together to ensure that our holiday home owners, holiday guests, visitors and locals have an exceptional time when experiencing the facilities on park.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- serving customers and taking orders
- using a till and card machine
- handling small and large quantities of money.
- Maintaining clean premises
Due to the nature of the industry this is a temporary seasonal role and the hours are variable to suit but will include working evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A friendly and flexible attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Above all, you will need to have the right attitude. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and so we expect you to do everything in your power to make their Verdant experience the absolute best it could possibly be. We don’t believe in ‘that’s not my job’ so you will need to be adaptable and flexible to help the wider park team meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
To apply for this role please download an application form below, email this, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact Jo Rigby, Complex Manager on 01890 771338.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!
Verdant Leisure is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Disability Confident scheme. Please contact us if you require any information in an alternative format.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we also provide an employee benefits package which includes:
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- Friends & family discounts on park breaks;
- Reduced standby rates on park breaks;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential helpline;
- Reward and recognition schemes that celebrate excellence;
- Ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure are proud to be named as one of the Best 50 Companies to Work for in Scotland 2019!