We are recruiting for reliable, friendly and pro-active individuals to join our sales teams. The right attitude is key, if you love meeting and talking to people and can show passion for the holiday homes and lifestyles that we promote then this may be the career opportunity for you!
Our Sales Consultants are welcoming, genuine and informative. They are responsible for showing the benefits of the park, facilities and holiday home options to potential buyers, maximising sales opportunities whilst also delivering excellent customer service.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Identify caravan and lodge sales opportunities with new and existing owners and holiday guests
- Promote the benefits of holiday home ownership on a Verdant park to all visitors
- Adhere to sales processes for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision
- Ensure that customers and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service
- Ensure that all sales administration, invoices etc. are kept up to date
- Attend caravan shows as required and appropriate throughout the year
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current driving licence
- A smart, professional and approachable appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a holiday home sales role
- A passion for providing the lifestyle and experience that comes with holiday home ownership!
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact Ronnie Peters, Sales Director on 07900 410306.
This is a full-time permanent position with a basic salary of £20,000 and the opportunity to earn more through commissions.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: My Staff Shop benefits platform, friends & family discounts on park breaks, reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!