Verdant Leisure own and operate holiday parks in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland and the North of England. Each of our parks are unique with plenty to offer, whether its beach-side or countryside, self-catering holidays or holiday home ownership, entertainment in our bars and restaurants or a relaxing swim in our pools.
The Sales team are friendly, genuine and passionate about sharing the Verdant Leisure lifestyle with current and prospective owners. We work hard, have fun and understand that team work really does make the dream work!!
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
As a Sales Consultant you are responsible for ensuring that our current and prospective owners get the dream holiday home they are looking for. You will take customers on tours around the park, showing off the excellent facilities, letting them know about the local sites and above all understanding what they want out of a holiday home so you can recommend the best options. Our customers choose to join us because we are open and transparent about costs and expectations. We don’t pressure, or hard sell. After all, our beautiful locations sell themselves!
- Identify caravan and lodge sales opportunities with new and existing owners and holiday guests
- Promote the benefits of holiday home ownership on a Verdant park to all visitors
- Adhere to sales processes for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision
- Ensure that customers and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service
- Ensure that all sales administration, invoices etc. are kept up to date
- Attend caravan shows as required and appropriate throughout the year
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current driving licence
- A smart, professional and approachable appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a holiday home sales role
- A passion for providing the lifestyle and experience that comes with holiday home ownership!
Above all, you will need to have the right attitude. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and so we expect you to do everything in your power to make their Verdant experience the absolute best it could possibly be. We don’t believe in ‘that’s not my job’ so you will need to be adaptable and flexible to help the wider park team meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
To apply for this role please download an application form below, email this, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact Ronnie Peters, Sales Director on 07900 410306.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!
Verdant Leisure is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Disability Confident scheme. Please contact us if you require any information in an alternative format.
In addition to offering a competitive salary (with the opportunity to earn more through commissions), we also provide an employee benefits package which includes:
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- Friends & family discounts on park breaks;
- Reduced standby rates on park breaks;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential helpline;
- Reward and recognition schemes that celebrate excellence;
- Ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure are proud to be named as one of the Best 50 Companies to Work for in Scotland 2019!