Viewfield Manor is a beautiful countryside retreat only a short drive away from the Ayrshire coast. It is a quiet getaway for many people escaping from the hustle and bustle of city life. We have a core team of around 20 permanent members of staff with seasonal team members joining us for busy periods. Many of our seasonal staff return year after year, or become permanent team members.
The Site team are friendly, hard-working and passionate about creating a well maintained, welcoming and safe environment for our customers and staff. They work hard, have fun and understand that team work really does make the dream work!!
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
You will be a point of contact for owners and holiday guests when the main office is closed. The provision of excellent customer service is key to this role, as you will be dealing with queries and issues from our owners, holiday guests and staff in a polite and positive manner. Queries could include complaints, maintenance issues or emergencies.
- Patrolling the park on a regular basis according to a planned rota
- Ensuring that all visitors abide by the park rules
- Carrying out maintenance tasks as directed
- Assisting customers and visitors on the site with their queries and requests
- Ensuring that customers and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service from all team members
- Responding to any calls and investigating the cause of the alarm
- Keep the park and facilities attractive, welcoming, safe and free of litter
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A clean driving licence.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role/environment
- Strong customer service skills
- A friendly and professional attitude
- A hard-working approach and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
Above all, you will need to have the right attitude. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and so we expect you to do everything in your power to make their Verdant experience the absolute best it could possibly be. We don’t believe in ‘that’s not my job’ so you will need to be adaptable and flexible to help the wider park team meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
To apply for this role please send your CV (or a completed application form) along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact George Angus, General Manager on 01294 850286.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we also provide an employee benefits package which includes:
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- Friends & family discounts on park breaks;
- Reduced standby rates on park breaks;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential helpline;
- Reward and recognition schemes that celebrate excellence;
- Ongoing training & development opportunities.
- Verdant Leisure are proud to be named as one of the Best 50 Companies to Work for in Scotland 2019!