There are multiple benefits to taking up a career as a Seasonal Warden at our Queensberry Bay Leisure park in Annan.
Queensberry Bay is a beautiful holiday park on the south west Scottish coast, under an hour from Carlisle, with a superb range of holiday homes and self catering holidays and glamping pods.
Our seasonal wardens will receive a pitch for their tourer throughout the season, which runs from January – November, with gas, water, electric and use of our showers and toilets - alongside a host of employee benefits and a competitive salary.
If you’re looking for a seasonal job that offers you the freedom and flexibility to work around your lifestyle, the night warden position may be for you.
This job would especially suit a practical person or couple and we’re looking for you to cover the park outside of normal hours – i.e. after 5:00pm. You will be required to be on duty in the evenings, including weekend evenings with agreed mid-week days off.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Patrolling the park on a regular basis according to a planned rota
- Ensuring that all visitors abide by the park rules
- Carrying out maintenance tasks as directed
- Assisting customers and visitors on the site with their queries and requests
- Ensuring that customers and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service from all team members
- Responding to any calls and investigating the cause of the alarm
- Keeping the park and facilities attractive, welcoming, safe and free of litter
- Keeping a record of any incidents or occurrences on the site during the shift and provide a detailed hand-over.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A clean driving licence.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role/environment
- Strong customer service skills
- A friendly and professional attitude
- A hard-working approach and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact Lauren Hay, General Manager on 01461 700205.
The hourly rate will be NMW/NLW and additional benefits include a free pitch for your own caravan or motorhome with gas, water and electric, and use of our showers and toilets.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to My Staff Shop benefits platform; discounted use of facilities on park; friends & family discounts; reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!