We are looking to recruit seasonal staff for the on-park shop at Pease Bay. The shop provides a range of daily essentials and gifts to make our guests' stay even more special. The Team are looking for someone who is passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations and willing to go that extra mile in everything they do.
Our Shop Staff are responsible for ensuring that all customers have their expectations met and exceeded, that revenue is maximised, and costs are controlled. They assist visitors to the shop to find the appropriate products, offering suggestions and creating a welcoming environment.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Deal with customer enquiries in a friendly, personalised and professional manner
- Take payments, issue receipts (as required) and ensure accurate change is given at all times
- Ensure the shop area and stores are kept clean, presentable and are easily accessible
- Ensure that all legal licensing requirements for liquor, tobacco and lottery sales are strictly adhered to
- Liaise with suppliers for daily deliveries of products such a milk, papers and bakery goods
- Complete all shop administration including banking and cash handling
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- A friendly and flexible attitude
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role or the ability to learn the role quickly
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For an informal chat about the role please contact Lee Elliott, General Manager on 01368 830206
The hours for this role are variable and will involve working evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to My Staff Shop benefits platform; discounted use of facilities on park; friends & family discounts; reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!