We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, friendly and pro-active individual to join our grounds & maintenance team. So if you are passionate about maintaining the high quality of our award winning parks, then we want to hear from you!
Our grounds & maintenance team look after the facilities, grounds and pitches and assist with the siting of caravans and lodges. They keep the grounds and facilities working well and looking great.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Maintain all grounds and public areas to a high standard.
- Maintain and landscape all grounds, including grass, hedges, play areas and gardens.
- Repair and landscape pitches, including decking, patios and paths.
- Assist in the siting and de-siting of caravans and lodges.
- Safely operate mowers, tools and other equipment ensuring they are safely maintained.
- Rake leaves and clean walkways, fields and other facilities.
- Keep the park and facilities attractive, welcoming, safe and free of litter.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A clean driving licence.
- Previous experience in a grounds/maintenance role.
- Previous experience in the siting of caravans is desirable.
- A hard-working approach and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
- Basic carpentry and plumbing skills.
- Experience of using hand and power tools.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
For an informal chat about the role please contact Lee Elliott, General Manager on 01368 830206.
This is a temporary seasonal role until 31 October 2019 and the hours are variable to suit, which will include weekends, evenings and bank holidays. The position may become permanent for the right candidate. The salary is dependent on experience.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to My Staff Shop benefits platform; discounted use of facilities on park; friends & family discounts; reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!