Verdant Leisure own and operate holiday parks in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland and the North of England. Each of our parks are unique with plenty to offer, whether its beach-side or countryside, self-catering holidays or holiday home ownership, entertainment in our bars and restaurants or a relaxing swim in our pools. We are passionate about our customers and work hard to ensure they have the best possible experience at our parks.
The Head Office team are fun, friendly and passionate about the holiday park industry. We work hard and understand that team work really does make the dream work!! We also like to celebrate our achievements, no matter how big or small, personal or professional. Basically any excuse to bring in cake and biscuits!
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
Our Holiday Sales Advisors are the first point of contact for many new and returning customers. They deal with queries for all our parks, whether it is booking a holiday, making a sales appointment, brochure requests or what the local attractions are. Queries come via phone calls, social media, emails and webchat so the team are always busy!
- Answering the telephone and making calls
- Responding to queries promptly and politely via email or webchat
- Processing enquiries and requests for holiday information from incoming calls
- Handling booking requests and processing the bookings in line with company procedures
- Converting enquiries to bookings, promoting any current offers or extras
- Carrying out outbound sales calls
- Inputting accurate information onto a computerised system
We have full-time and part-time opportunities available which involve working weekends and bank holidays. The office is open between 8.30am and 8pm, so this role involves working different shifts.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service and/or sales role
- Good IT skills
- A friendly and professional manner
- The ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- The ability to interact and communicate clearly and confidently
Above all, you will need to have the right attitude. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and so we expect you to do everything in your power to make their Verdant experience the absolute best it could possibly be. We don’t believe in ‘that’s not my job’ so you will need to be adaptable and flexible to help the wider team meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
To apply for this role please download an application form below, email this, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact the HR Team on 01524 238181.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!
Verdant Leisure is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Disability Confident scheme. Please contact us if you require any information in an alternative format.
In addition to offering a competitive salary (with the ability to earn bonus and commissions), we also provide an employee benefits package which includes:
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- Friends & family discounts on park breaks;
- Reduced standby rates on park breaks;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential helpline;
- Reward and recognition schemes that celebrate excellence;
- Ongoing training & development opportunities.