We have a fantastic opportunity for a confident, focused and friendly individual to join the Accounts team based at our Head Office in Lancaster. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to take responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of all our supplier invoices alongside involvement in the daily and month end accounts.
Our Accounts Team provide support to our 9 Leisure Parks and Head Office, ensuring that our people are paid correctly and on time, invoices are generated in a timely manner and all our financial procedures are adhered to.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Checking supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Preparing supplier payments runs
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Handling and resolving supplier queries in a professional and timely manner
- Liaising with our different sites as necessary
- Updating and managing inter-company journals
- Carrying out any other ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience processing supplier invoices
- A good working knowledge of Sage, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to form strong working relationships.
- Strong organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail and a professional approach.
- Ability to interpret data, identify and resolve discrepancies and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, taking ownership of issues and seeing them through to resolution
- Working within a small team, you must be adaptable, flexible and willing to diversify
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For a chat about the role please contact Vibeke Loberg, Group Financial Controller on 01524 239794.
This is a full-time permanent role with core office hours of 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. The salary for this role will be dependent upon experience.
We are not taking applications from agencies at this time. Thank you.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: access to My Staff Shop benefits platform; friends & family discounts; reduced standby rates on park breaks; and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!