Bar & Restaurant Team
Location: Pease Bay Leisure Park, Cockburnspath, Berwickshie, TD13 5YP
Salary: £10.18 per hour (age 18-22), £10.42 per hour (age 23+)
Contract Type: Seasonal (Feb- November)
About the Role
Our Bar & Restaurant Team are responsible for delivering the food, beverage and entertainment services on park. They serve food and drinks, assist the chefs in the kitchen, promote the entertainment on offer and ensure that the venue is a clean and welcoming place for all our customers! The role is key to ensuring our customers can relax, dine and enjoy the entertainment activities they are expecting.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Take and deliver accurate orders for food and/or drinks promptly and in a friendly manner
- Assist the chef with food preparation and cleaning
- Take payments, issue receipts and ensure accurate change
- Ensure that the bar and tables are kept well stocked as necessary
- Change barrels, gas and check soft drink pumps as required
- Follow all liquor procedures and company policies as instructed
- Greet all customers and ensure they receive an efficient, friendly and personalised experience
About the Person
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role, or the ability to learn quickly. You will need to be enthusiastic and friendly with excellent numeracy and communication skills.
Above all, you will need to have the right attitude. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and so we expect you to do everything in your power to make their Verdant experience the absolute best it could possibly be. We don’t believe in ‘that’s not my job’ so you will need to be adaptable and flexible to help the wider park team meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Skills and experience required:
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- A friendly and flexible attitude
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role or the ability to learn the role quickly
You will need to be aged 18 or over.
When you join Team Verdant you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Up to 30% off park breaks for you, your friends and your family and last minute park breaks from only £99;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- Access to a 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line;
- Many opportunities for recognition and reward - monthly 'Stars' awards, annual awards for individuals and park teams, 'Cheers for Peers' cards, and any excuse for cakes, biscuits and celebrations!;
- Our company wide team initiatives to help each other, our communities and the planet like our Green Champions and Charity Champions.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please call the park team on 01668 281447 or email email@example.com