A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a reliable, motivated and passionate individual to join our sales team at Kingfisher Leisure Park in County Durham. No experience is necessary as full training and ongoing support to develop your knowledge and skills can be provided. The right attitude is key, if you love meeting and talking to people, can show passion for the holiday homes and lifestyles that we promote and truly care about excellent customer service then this may be the career opportunity for you!
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities within the park through the generation and conversion of quality leads. You will be responsible for promoting the Verdant lifestyle and all the benefits associated with holiday home ownership on a Verdant park to potential owners.
The main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that all sales administration is kept up to date and that sales invoices and finance proposals are completed and processed in full and in accordance with Company policy
- Attending caravan shows as required and appropriate throughout the year
- Managing customer feedback effectively, ensuring that any issues or complaints are escalated and dealt with appropriately to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Identifying both caravan and lodge sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Promoting, to all existing and new holiday home owners, the range of products and services (including finance, insurance and protected payment cover) offered by the Company
- Following instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries, updating the CRM system - ParkVu
- Adhering to sales processes for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision
- Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly
- Ensuring that customers and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current driving licence
- A smart, professional and approachable appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer facing or sales role (desirable)
- A passion for providing the lifestyle and experience that comes with holiday home ownership!
Salary and Conditions
This is a full time, permanent role that includes working weekends and bank holidays. Basic salary is £20,000 per annum with the expectation that you will earn more by meeting sales targets.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: friends & family discounts, reduced standby rates on park breaks, childcare vouchers and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is a boutique holiday park operator offering self-catering holidays and holiday home ownership in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland, Northumberland and County Durham. The successful candidate will be joining us at an exciting time as the business goes through a period of expansion with three recent acquisitions, and more to follow.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!
For an informal chat about the role please contact Stuart Wood, General Manager on 01388 527230